ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX 2017
WHEN CAN I GO?
23 Nov – 27 Nov 2017
Experience the exhilaration of Formula 1 set against the backdrop of Glitzy Abu Dhabi
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE DEAL?
FLY-IN PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Flights ex Johannesburg on Emirates Airlines
- Airport Taxes
- 3 Nights accommodation at the 3* Howard Johnson Hotel, Abu Dhabi City Center
- Breakfast Daily
- Return Airport – Hotel Transfers
- Return Hotel – Circuit transfers 25 & 26 November 2017
- 2-Day (25 & 26 November 2017) Abu Dhabi Hill General Admission Grand Prix Tickets
- Added Value:
- Free Wi-Fi at the hotel
- Upgrade to 2-Day North / South / Marina / West Grandstand from R3 550.00 per person
- Upgrade to 3-DayMain Grandstand from R8 090.00 per person
Duration: 3 Nights
Travel Dates: 23 Nov – 27 Nov 2017
Offer Ends: 23 Nov 2017
AIRFARE SURCHARGES & CONDITIONS
Airfare surcharges may apply on selected classes.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
60 percent deposit would need to be paid and booking forms need to be completed and returned with copies of all passengers passports
The outstanding amount is due 60 days prior to departure and will be re-costed at the current ROE on that day
Kindly note we do not hold any allocation therefore all tickets and accommodation is subject to availability at time of payment
Should tickets or accommodation quoted not be available at time of payment we will endeavor to source the best alternative
All deposits are non-refundable.
No name changes permitted once booked and paid in full.
Cancellation less than 45 days prior to arrival are subject to 100% cancellation fees
All meals, beverages and services not mentioned above. Items of a personal nature. Travel Insurance. Visas
Abu Dhabi is an incredible destination of distinction
Make a splash in Abu Dhabi! Swim in shimmering turquoise waters, relax on amazing white beaches or connect with a sailing legacy that stretches back centuries. From wake-boarding and kite surfing, from cruising in a traditional pearling boat or modern, luxury dhow to kayaking through our natural mangrove forests, from enjoying fresh air on-board a sailing catamaran to zooming to the pace of a speedboat tour of the UAE capital’s coastline, the emirate’s waters are yours to discover.
Culture & Heritage
Abu Dhabi’s culture is firmly rooted in Arabia’s Islamic traditions, creating a shining example of Islam’s true commitment to tolerance and hospitality. The combination of international influences and a strong commitment to local heritage has created an intriguing mix of new and old.
Cuisine from around the world mingles in Abu Dhabi, with restaurants offering a vibrant and varied mix of international flavours and impressive culinary standards.
From the Arabian splendour of Emirates Palace to the only hotel to straddle an F1 track, from the UAE Pavilion’s striking dunes to the world’s furthest leaning hotel, Abu Dhabi has it all.
Experience the breath taking dunes of Al Khaznah between the UAE capital and the Oasis City of Al Ain or explore the desert expanse outside the Liwa oasis in the western corner of the country.
A destination for the whole family, Abu Dhabi invites you to discover the awe-inspiring Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, to have an adrenaline rush while challenging the world’s fastest rollercoaster…
Be inspired to #VISITABUDHABI -> https://youtu.be/JsApJY8wpWg
Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are also not included.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
- Rebooking and cancellations fees apply.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Standard terms and conditions apply.
4* Sabi River Sun Resort – Mpumalanga – (2 Nights)
Grand Oriental Cruise (7 Nights)
Istanbul Turkey 7 days / 6 nights – R5,119 pps
ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX 2017