Peru – South America
When can I go?
1st September – 30th November 2017
What’s included in the deal?
- Return airfare & taxes ex JNB;
- Domestic airfare and taxes: Lima/Cusco/Lima;
- 6 Nights in 3* Hotel with breakfast;
- Entrance fees to sites;
- Full-day Sacred Valley;
- Machu Picchu citadel excursion;
- Train expedition Ollanta / Machu Picchu / Cusco
Airfare Surcharges & Conditions
- Surcharges may apply for departures on certain days of the week.
- High season airfare supplements may apply.
Pricing from Johannesburg
Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are also not included.
Peru is a country in South America that’s home to a section of Amazon rainforest and Machu Picchu, an ancient Incan city high in the Andes mountains.
The region around Machu Picchu, including the Sacred Valley, Inca Trail and colonial city of Cusco, is rich in archaeological sites. On Peru’s arid Pacific coast is Lima, the capital, with a preserved colonial center and important collections of pre-Columbian art.
Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are also not included.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
- Rebooking and cancellations fees apply.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Standard terms and conditions apply.
4* Sabi River Sun Resort – Mpumalanga – (2 Nights)
Grand Oriental Cruise (7 Nights)
Istanbul Turkey 7 days / 6 nights – R5,119 pps
ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX 2017